thinking to go from 16 to 17 rims
lately I've been thinking to go from 16 to 17 rims... have some considerations though let me know what you think, especially if you also switched..
1. Weight-mpg? -total weight rim-tire should I try to keep aprox same as with current 16SEsports.. dont want to add much as it may hurt mpg? or would it be a minute difference so I shouldnt go crazy about it?
2. Tachometer? how much of a change there... right now on speeds up to 80's I see same on tach as with my GPS no variance..
3. drive comfort... I dont suppose much change there going from 215/55/16 to 215/50/17 - 50 is still not so much low profile to add harsness (I do like a responsive drive anyway)
4. prone to bents, tire issues, balance issues... -might be more prone to such issues from road imperfections?
5. note sure what else... except that I cant decide on a rim/tire combo... (well without breaking the bank!)