Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Injection Molded Center Console Tray WITH Change Holder Thread (MK3 Focus)
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 08:44 PM   #3
Pinion Dominion
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 105589
What I Drive: 2012 White Platinum Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 4 Pinion Dominion Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
TIMELINE:

FEB:
-gauge interest of FF community (Positive! Yay!)

-get a 3D Print to determine fit, finish, and function (I have a contact, will post pics as soon as it is made) *DONE* See Post #40 for lots of Pics

-begin talks with supplier *DONE* Already have preliminary quote!

MARCH:
-March 4, 2013 - OFFICIAL Launch Indiegogo project. Keep it tuned to this thread as I will post it here as soon as the project is a go. As a special thank you, there will be a limited perk (estimated around 100) of the tray for $20 (Canadian Currency) with SHIPPING INCLUDED for CANADA and USA (Other countries please add $5 to shipping).

-SPECIAL PERK PREVIEW: shhh, don't tell anyone, but there will be a special perk where you can come down and check out the supplier's plant in Toronto and get a first hand look at how the injection molding process works!! (You might even be there when they are running the trays!!)

-Remember, we can only accomplish this goal with your kind support so please stay tuned to this thread and spread the word!

Last edited by Pinion Dominion; 03-08-2013 at 06:19 PM.