Points 7,304, Level 56
Points: 7,304, Level: 56 Points: 7,304, Level: 56 Points: 7,304, Level: 56
Level Up 77% Completed
Level up: 77% Level up: 77% Level up: 77%
Forum Activity 37%
Activity: 37% Activity: 37% Activity: 37%
FF Reputation: 10 Blue5ive Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Yeah GPWerks is in the process of reproducing the F2 bumpers. They have made some mods to the bumper molds for better fitment supposedly. Main thing I ever heard was "some" bumpers had an issue with flaring at the bottom just b4 the wheel. But it was easily fixable and since the bumper was urethane you didn't have to worry about cracking. Extreme Dimensions made a copy of an F2 bumper in fiberglass which had this flaring issue due to the faulty molding process. You can look in those threads and see examples of the ED problem.

Hurtinfocus' copies should be nice but as he said they are for widebody only which means you will need the front fenders as well. This would also require new fender lines as the old ones won't fit anymore. Could possibly fab something to bridge the gap? Also usually need a fender to bumper bracket as well. He might be able to fab something up to go with his bumper. And since the fenders are wider you will need to move the front wheels out quite abit through spacers or new wheels with diff offset or a comination of the 2. The real RS had longer axles and other parts for proper fitment. Lastly with any fiberglass bumpers/fender be carefull as they crack easily from scrapes and such. Have seen so many kits that were made pretty well but steep angles of drives and curbs will win everytime.
Hatch Nation #9
"2 by 2 Hands of Blue."