Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - SVT Header Swap (what is this part called?)
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 03:32 AM   #1
Focus Enthusiast
marcanjelo7's Avatar
Join Date: May 2009
Fan#: 65638
Location: Modesto, CA
What I Drive: 2001 Blue SE

Posts: 76
FF Reputation: 1 marcanjelo7 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
SVT Header Swap (what is this part called?)

Hello fanatics,

I recently did the svt header swap and the only major problem i had with clearance was this line that is touching the cat. I believe that is the rack. Is this line different on the svt's? I know now this is where my leak is coming from. I tried looking at tousley's parts diagram, but I cannot find the name of this part to order one. Do you know what it is called? Thanks peeps in adavance!!!

marcanjelo7 is offline  
    Reply With Quote