felixthecat
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 80663
What I Drive: '05 Silver Sport Technologies

FF Reputation: 52 felixthecat Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by macdiesel View Post
When you push on the gas pedal you get what feels like a better response. Less delay when accelerating. I've had mine on for years and def recommend it. It's kinda one of those mods that when you install, your like, it should have came like this from the factory.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastguy82 View Post
Alright, so I finally received it in The mail. Went to Work installing, only took 35 minutes. Toughest part was attempting to reuse the existing hose clamps. My first impression was that it is a little touchy. But after testing it through the rpm range I can tell a BIG difference! Definitely worth it. IF you want to waken up the focus and make it more fun to drive, them I suggest looking into a custom tune. I have the Diablo predator with Tom's tune. THe tune paired with the new throttle body, makes the focus feel like a completely different car. But man, if you've driving on stock for a while do there two things and you'll love your car that much more.
^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^^. I remember when I test drove a couple of svt's back in '04 & they both had lazy throttle response. The Diable predator & a TB really gets the svt's rolling.
Introduce Mr. Torsen to the mix D23 crew- D-Tech- Sedan Revolution= #131