Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Hughesy's 2nd Gen Duratec Turbo Build
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 08:48 PM   #254
Jtorch1116
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 101959
What I Drive: 2010 Black SES

FF Reputation: 1 Jtorch1116 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughesy27 View Post
OK I did the compression check and had 175 on all 4 cylinders. Soim gonna check over the oil drain make sure there is no dips or kinks. All signs lead to that or the seals are starting to go. Turbo still pulls hard it is only in idle that it will smoke. Not all the time just every once in a while. So added the muffler and the car sounds great. Nice deep tone. Running 2.5" downpipe no cat to 3" exhaust with 2 borla resonators to a N1 style muffler with a silencer on. My camera I used to get the sound clip sucked. I'm gonna get a new one soon to post on here. But have some pics of the muffler and the install.

Also painted my headlights like the ses headlights. Turned out pretty good. I sealed them and let the silicone cure for quite a while, like 6 hours, but still have some fogging and condensation building up. I'll take care of it.

Well thats it for now on updates.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using FF Mobile
Just saw all this and youre in florida? I cant find anyplace around south florida that can help me work on my 2010 focus.