Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - For Sale: 2013 Focus ST1
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:03 PM   #53
04SVTZX5
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 47605
What I Drive: 2013 Black Focus ST

FF Reputation: 1 04SVTZX5 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by smp4502004 View Post
Steve and his wife made this one of the easiest transactions, and were some of the nicest people that I could've dealt with. Steve is a great guy, and is a true Ford and SVT guy, as I'm sure many of you know. I would never hesitate to pick one of Steve's rides if you are given the opportunity.

As Steve was saying, my dad and I picked up the ST and had a very entertaining drive home. We had checked the weather the night before, and there were just supposed to be a few flurries, but of course that wasn't the case. We hit some of the hardest snow pockets, where everything would turn white in a matter of minutes, and we had extremely cold temperatures to go with it. We drove extremely slow on I80, and it seemed like every few miles we would see a bad accident, or just someone that slid of the road. We did finally make it home after around 9.5 hours on the road with no incidents, so that's all the mattered. The first picture is right after we finally got home, after a very long drive home, then a couple after I detailed the car as best I could in the cold.

Hello Sean,

Just getting to see the pics and your post now. Thanks for the compliments. You did a great job cleaning the ST after the fun ride home. It was a pleasure meeting you and your dad. I could not be happier selling the ST to you because I know you will keep like I did in mint condition. Congrats and best luck with that ST. Keep in touch.

Steve