kb911
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 91864
What I Drive: 2012 Ingot Silver SE Hatch 5spd

FF Reputation: 1 kb911 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by slybarman View Post
I had 2 WJs. I agree on the back seat legroom. The AC in mine were cold though, but they were prone to leaks in the coils and the coils were near. impossible to get to.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using FF Mobile.
i had a limited.. after the the blend doors failed i had to rip apart the dash and replace both the doors and actuators along with servicing the AC compressor was not for the faint of heart and spend three days swearing and cutting up my hands I pray I never have to do that to my Focus for any reason :-/ i miss the days of simplistic repairs my Fiero's heater core went and the removal/installation was easy... step one remove passenger speaker. step two remove clamps supporting heater core. step three remove and replace. follow in reverse to install. The only hard part was bleading the coolant system afterwards to bring this back on topic AC is always a hit or miss it seems that fiero still apparently had its original freon according to all the service records and chilled quite nicely in the summer time even after 23 years