Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Power Steering Failure on brand new 2012 Focus
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #102
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13titanium_perfblue View Post
Just had this happend to me today. 2013 Titanium, 1200 miles, 6 weeks old. Was parked in a parking lot, wheels straight forward. Turned car on and instantly got this fault message and beeping noise. There was no stress on the wheels or steering at all as the tires were forward and no movement was occurring. Tried driving forward, steering wheel very hard to turn. Turned the car off and back on, same thing. Dealer was only a mile away, so I was able to muscle it to the dealer. They haven't had a chance to look at it yet. Not a good situation for such a new vehicle.
Hi 13titanium_perfblue,

I want to get this into the hands of your regional customer service manager so that they can assist. To get started, send me a PM with your VIN, dealer, mileage, daytime phone number, and full name; I'll get the ball rolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whynotthinkwhynot View Post
You can contact our Ford Customer Service representative if you have problems with your dealer fixing the car. I don't think you will. It seems to me that your problem is a complete failure. The only problem might be waiting for parts...
Thanks for the shout-out, whynotthinkwhynot! I'm on the case!

Crystal

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford