Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Think I figured out the shuddering when starting from a stop...can't believe it
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 11:26 AM   #375
PratoN
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88058
What I Drive: 2012 Kona Blue Ti Hatchback, DCT

FF Reputation: 9 PratoN Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krizayjm View Post
turning T/C off definetely worked for me. really smooths things out! awesome find! now they just need to come out with another update to fix this so we dont have to do this every time we go for a drive. really a PITA
Turning off TC fixes my low-speed shudder, yet when I need traction control pulling out of my driveway my car just sits there and flashes that stupid light at me. I do have winter tires, but I wonder if my TC issues stem from the clutch slipping because TC is based off of a lot of inputs these days.

I know that 12B37 helped with shifting profiles and stopped the car from rolling back and all of that jazz, but I'd rather have the TSB I had before 12B37 and have the roll-back on inclines. Plus, then I can pretend I have a manual.