Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Window question.
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 05:54 AM   #2
Captain TMI
whynotthinkwhynot's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2005
Fan#: 18416
Location: the armpit of TN, Memphis, TN
What I Drive: 05 ZXW; 02 Windstar; 13 C-Max SEL

Posts: 20,063
FF Reputation: 270 whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Memberwhynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Memberwhynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Window weatherstrip? They might call that part something different on that side of the pond- it happens like that. Are you sure you're not searching for Door weatherstrip instead of window? The window should only be the window channel and weatherstrip. The channel is the hard felt part that the window fits into, and the weatherstrip is the rubber wiper at the bottom of the window. The door weatherstrip is the foam rubber between the door and the body that is supposed to keep the air out.
Be eclectic.
---The Complete How-To Archive--

Moderating everything now, let me know if I can help.

Originally Posted by the user formerly known as ZX3_Chick View Post
You're special aren't you.
whynotthinkwhynot is offline  
    Reply With Quote