Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Is this really normal?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 05:21 PM   #170
snow12
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 108999
What I Drive: Car

FF Reputation: 1 snow12 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strix View Post
My car is still in the shop. They are going to replace one upper strut mount after having an obvious noise demonstrated. Of course both strut mounts were incorrectly installed by Hines Park Ford, but they are only going to replace one. This is the very definition of HALF-ASSED... but completely in line with what I've come to expect.

They also reprogrammed my transmission and ECU. Because that will fix a mechanical vibration, right? LOL

BTW, my Ford CSR left me with the distinct impression that she was doing to schedule an appointment with the new dealership last week, and of course she did not... when I dropped the car off on Friday, they had no record of any appointment being made. This keeps their perfect record intact: Ford's 'customer service' has never done a single thing to assist me, ever.
My CSM hasn't called me back in over a week so I feel ya on that.

I just can't believe the amount of problems you are having...and they way they are treating you...its ridiculous.

ECU reprograming fixes everything Strix! Gosh don't you know this