Ford Focus, How I love thee...
2006 Ford Focus, How I love thee. Let me count the ways.
- I fixed all your loose and snapped hose and throttle cable mounts.
- I fixed your AC vent every so gently.
- I cleaned your windows with 0 Grade Steel Wool and gave you a new coat of RainX.
- I checked your tires and have since topped you off. Soon, you shall have N2!
- I replaced your shifter, some how your old button was turned around. I'm sorry.
- I detailed the interior and fixed your hanging leather door insert with some adhesive.
- I began detailing your engine and I'm loving getting all the nooks and crannies. <3
- I ordered your new Engine Torque Mount and Lower Cross Brace. So that too.
Your headlights will be refinished soon, and your paint will be waxed. I know you have those little hail dimples, but no one has to know.. I have a friend who is working on them soon for you! ;) The cowl cover that's snapped and filled with holes will need to be replaced too. Also, that crack in the windshield? I am going to get that fixed soon. I love you Focus, and every penny that goes invested into your well being.
Happy Late Valentine Day <3
"A mime is a terrible thing to waste." -Mel Brooks