Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Turbocharger for 2003 Focus SVT
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 12:11 PM   #25
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1123
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 / 2002 SVT Turbocharged

FF Reputation: 153 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (28)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gear Shifter View Post
do not get a turbo KIT. notice i didnt say dont turbo i said dont buy turbo KITS! If i had the $$$ my focus svt would be moded like crazy but i have to save up. Ask anyone that really knows about turbo's it is better to go to garrett and find the right turbo for your car because garrett makes the best turbo's period! after you find the turbo you want go and find the best intercooler for your car and all the pipes and so on and so forth. Go to the best places and build your own custom turbo kit, trust me you most likely spend less money, it will be one of a kind, and also you will get more hp, trq than if you buy some kit. Ask anyone who wants to Turbo, KITS are for lazy people that just want to have a turbo in their car. Do some research and build your own custom turbo trust me it will be well worth it.
It would take far to long to correct all the misinformation in this post , PLEASE everyone pass over this , hees wrong

Tom
Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: hpdyno@aol.com
Phone: 704-249-3745
Site: focus-power.com

Elder 1turbofocus