Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Modified my turbo manifold
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 07:11 PM   #31
inis
Focus Addict

Fan#: 32050
What I Drive: 00 Zx2 s/r (yellow)

Points 2,803, Level 32
Points: 2,803, Level: 32 Points: 2,803, Level: 32 Points: 2,803, Level: 32
Level Up 36% Completed
Level up: 36% Level up: 36% Level up: 36%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 inis Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebullet View Post
Where'd the carbon fiber valve cover go??
Glad Taylor got your wires
My buddy just asked if I had talk to lately lol only been like 6 months lol

Sent from jeremy's iPhone using FF Mobile
I sold it, something wasn't right with it. When I turned the engine for the first time the cams ran into the cam cover and damaged it. I told Dominic but he blamed me entirely. Not sure how you install a cam cover wrong, but whatever. So I took a loss and sold it on ebay. The guy that got it from australia was super happy with it, not sure what he did to fix it or how so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJSVTGUY View Post
you may find this site useful, or most likely know about it already.
Check out the weather pack kit's
http://www.diyautotune.com/
Yep I buy almost everything I can from them. I have one of there large weatherpack kits too. You'll see some on my engine bay once its all together. If you look closely at the plywood test board, you'll see my e-pump has a weatherpack on it :)

You should see my firewall connector for the engine loom, thing is sexxxyyy (and according to mouser, made of gold).

Loom side:

I'll have to get a pic of the entire connector. Has a cam lock.

http://portal.fciconnect.com/Comerge..._terminals.pdf

Terminals are almost a 1.00 each, so I've been putting off getting them. Might order them in a few days, need to get a move on with this so I can make it to the StLouis meet.

For those of you that like the stand alone, I got the waterpump tested other day. When I shut the car off it runs until the engine is 10f below set point (185f in my case) or 2 mins..which ever comes first. Its pretty f'ing awesome. No turbo timer :)