Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Another one of those "help me make my choice" threads xD
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 12:34 PM   #16
nseah
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 101824
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Grey Ford Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 1 nseah Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
MFT just makes the car look a lot nicer. Granted sometimes i wish i just had buttons to push (i.e. when i want to switch from radio to CD for example). If you drive alone a lot the voice command becomes very convinient when you have MFT. I think it makes the car look a lot nicer, function wise i like that it shows my ipod music and album art. It doesnt really add anything fuctionality wise (unless you get nav) but it just makes the car look more expensive sort of a neat toy to play with. Ive never used any of the video functions on it.

The 10 speakers i find is very nice, it beats the bose in the mazda 3 by a lot IMO. I'm sure you can build a better custom unit, but for something stock its very good, and the subwoofer looks pretty classy when its semi concealed in the back.

I tend to look at my car as something im going to spend a lot of time in, rather just something to take me from A to B. all the MFT and speakers and leather seats etc etc just makes the car a nicer place to be. From going A to B I'm pretty sure the stock SE model would still give you the same driving feel as a higher trim model (I can only speak for the SEL that I have).