dpando1
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 92144
What I Drive: 2012, Grey, Focus SE Sport Package

FF Reputation: 2 dpando1 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pascalbp View Post
Dude I just installed the Audison Bit Ten D with my new speakers and IT'S AWESOME! The sound is incredible, probably the best sound quality I had. The processor is a MUST if you want to change your speaker and get quality. the processor come with a little remote controle ( Volume, bass, treble ). All the audio settings is made by the little remote. You can see the details here : http://www.audison.eu/index.php?page=product&id=41

Like I said before, it's expensive 500-600$ but if you have the choice to get a new unit or the processor, get the processor. It's better and you have more control.

So here's my new setup :

- Audison Bit Ten D
- Four 6.5 JL-Audio C2-650 compenents speakers
- A Clarion APX 4240 amplifier 4 channel 60W RMS
- Dynamat in 4 doors
- The pro installer keep the original amp for the sony sub. So my sony SUB is still working. My sony AMP is just working for my sub that it and my Clarion amp is working for my 4 speakers!

As a audiophile I confirm that now my sound system is g awesome. LOUD, Crisp, clean.
I had to read that last part a couple of times to get it! BUT man! I've been wanting to hear some first person reviews of exactly what you have done! I have a few questions. 1) How much did that all cost you? without installation costs 2) how much of a difference does the dynamat do? 3) where did you put the amp and bit ten?

I would honestly do the same exact thing except I don't have tweeters in the back like you do but hey I wouldnt mind cutting a few holes. and oh get at least a more powerful sub in the back. man I am jealous though.

keep posting everything you're doing...many people im sure like myself appreciate it..especially when some are waiting for others to do it first.