Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Outside Temperature Incorrect - 2012 Focus
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 04:42 PM   #36
gonefhsn
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!

Fan#: 45759
What I Drive: 13 Tangerine Scream ST2,12 RAM 2500

Points 95,704, Level 100
Points: 95,704, Level: 100 Points: 95,704, Level: 100 Points: 95,704, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 21 gonefhsn Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemoe View Post
I think I will need to educate my eye a bit. I always appreciate a false and real alarm every so often to remind me that I need to stay aware of the weather. I used to live in an area that didn't have any ice so this is something somewhat new to me.

I have been really surprised at the number of cars I have seen slide off the road. Cars that looked to be going straight as an arrow and at a reasonable speed and then whoosh, they fly 50 feet off into a ditch.

Thanks
Let me guess most of them are 4WD vehicles. I grew up in Washington and know exactly what you are talking about. Could be a nice sunny day and because of all the trees covering the road the black ice never melts.

on another note, if you hit the multiple quote (on the post that you want to quote) then hit quote on the last one you can answer all the posts in one shot and not have to do three or four posts. Just a pointer for ya.

FFMODERATOR