Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Two unusual problems
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:23 AM   #2
PratoN
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88058
What I Drive: 2012 Kona Blue Ti Hatchback, DCT

Points 2,928, Level 33
Points: 2,928, Level: 33 Points: 2,928, Level: 33 Points: 2,928, Level: 33
Level Up 19% Completed
Level up: 19% Level up: 19% Level up: 19%
Forum Activity 5%
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%
FF Reputation: 13 PratoN Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott U View Post
The heater does not direct enough warm/hot air to the driver side floor.Even though the heater control points toward having all air directed toward the floor, it seems to still be sending air towards the windshield in the same way as it does for the “mix” position between the full floor and the full windshield.
Mine does this as well. I assumed it was to prevent the windshield from fogging up - I like my feet warm, but my face cold and so it bothers me that it still heats the windshield when I have it on *feet only*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott U View Post
For some reason the dome light fails to come on when the passenger front door is opened but this occurs only when the key is in the ignition and car is running. The light comes on for the other 3 doors under that condition. All of the doors activate the light before the key is put into the ignition.
Never noticed or never tried.