Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Ford Begins Production of New Fiesta ST; Fastest-Ever Production Fiesta Sprints 0-to-100 in Under 7 Seconds
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:51 AM   #24
rambleon84
So mote be it

Fan#: 51521
What I Drive: 2007 Dark Toreador Red ZX3

FF Reputation: 23 rambleon84 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by macdiesel View Post
This car is stunning in person and the recaros are a slimmer fit than the focus st. Personally, I like the fiesta st seat fit, sick of the wide svtf seats. This color really pops.
I was impressed with the seats. I'm a lean 6' and found the seats to be a great fit for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swansong View Post
Don't care, it's fun to say

So I just showed my wife pictures of the Fiesta ST in molten orange, she approves! Really to me it seems like a "new" Focus SVT, just slightly smaller with more power I'd love to be able to buy an SVT with 0 miles, and this is basically as close as it gets.
The paint looks nicer in person too, has a real nice depth to the paint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focus YBTC View Post
It probably comes with a usable back seat too which no Fiat 500 has, unless the 500's front seat occupants have their seats pulled forward and back seat occupants have legs 2 inches in diameter.
The backseats had pretty similar leg room to that of my zx3. The space seem slightly smaller overall back there but that might be either the ceiling or the hatch area being slight shorter/smaller?