Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Shelby Focus ST: Win or Fail?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:53 PM   #124
Budderybunz
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 107821
What I Drive: 2004 SVT Turbo

FF Reputation: 1 Budderybunz Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_HT View Post
you just proudly represent the internet forums troll league of people who always know better about what one does or how much one is spending on a car. troll = dude who makes statement about other's actions with absolutely no knowledge what-so-ever.

and you, hehe, now you try to explain what you meant when you mentioned his prelude and a '40k Focus', well.... you should have use proper language to explain what you mean in the first post. cause no ne here can imagine what were you thinking, reply was based on what you wrote, so don't be butthurt about it. Just like you have no idea how much I spend on my svt.
I'll try to understand your broken grammar...

I will highlight things so you can better understand.

He said he would never be caught dead driving and Shelby Focus. I think everyone would agree that all of us would love to drive a Shelby Focus. You are under the assumption that I am saying he can't afford a Shelby Focus, which is false. If he said he would never be caught buying a Shelby Focus, then I would totally agree with him.

The only person that is defensive and naive is you. I am in no way "butthurt", or upset. Just trying to dispose of your false accusations, and vast exaggerations.

My statement still stands that I will gladly buy you a Shelby Focus if you can prove you are putting that much money into your SVT, but I am very confident that you are trolling.

If you do put that much into your SVT, I would love to see the most expensive SVT build thread ever created.

Can't wait for your response!