Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - How bad are drivers where you live?
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:09 PM   #37
Mile30
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 74686
What I Drive: '03 ZX3

FF Reputation: 7 Mile30 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theta SIgma View Post
In 2 days, had 2 people in SUVs reverse into my brand new, freshly paint RS bumper. They scrapped quite a bit of paint off and put several creases on my bonnet. I have pics too if anyone wants to see
SERENITY NOW, Serenity Now, serenity now, serenity now... I'd cut a bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbdallas View Post
Just more proof that there are WAY too many people out there driving vehicles that are WAY too big for them. If you can't back up an SUV and tell you're about to smash into a parked car, you need to be driving a Civic.
Someone backed into my 500k mile+ beater at work yesterday. I have to add oil every few days and I only noticed the center of my hood was caved in because of this... Some a-hole backed into my car right outside my bay and then just took off!!! Luckily it wasn't my show car...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevastator View Post
Ok, I think Montana has the worst drivers, just saying. Not the craziest by any means, theres a lot of old people here. Just worst in the sense that, some of them have no business being behind the wheel

Consistently driving under the speed limit
Driving under the speed limit in the left lane
Driving under the speed limit in the left lane, perfectly next to someone driving under the speed limit in the right lane, blocking everyone else
They are terrible at parking here too
These just seem like your typical signs of bad driving... as seen everywhere!