Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - !! FSWERKS Stealth Exhaust After 10 months !!
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 07:04 AM   #3
vmaxbaby
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85914
What I Drive: 2012 SE Hatch, GT500, Busa, 2013 SE

FF Reputation: 2 vmaxbaby Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
The car is not excessively loud but you will need to turn up the radio. The video I made only got the car up to 60mph so was not able to get on a freeway so you could hear it at 70 which is the speed limit here in VA. And the go-pro style camera isn't known for their sound quality but it gives you and idea if you listen to the before and after video's. The wife has been behind me and claims she can hear it in here car. Not sure why the exhaust got louder and I call them thinking I had a bad muffler but they claim nobody else has had the issue so maybe it is just mine. With an automatic your Rpms should be less then mine so you would be okay. Around town or under 40mph it is great, and when it was new it was great at any speed but now with me doing more highway driving it is to much for me and the wife hates it. Quality wise it is top notch the exhaust shop that put it on and the 2nd shop that I am using to replace the muffler both agreed it was a great built exhaust.