Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - What is this part called?
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #9
Focus Enthusiast
Join Date: Jun 2012
Fan#: 100058
Location: Franklin, MA
What I Drive: 2004 Pitch Black ZX5 EAP SVT

Posts: 80
FF Reputation: 1 SrDudley Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Originally Posted by TerryB View Post
Be very careful. As the rubber ages, it becomes very brittle. I snapped mine and had to improvise.
what exactly are you talking about here out of curiosity? the rubber grommet the pcv valve goes into, the pcv hose, or the oil seperator itself?
SrDudley is offline  
    Reply With Quote