Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #1795
imccrea
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasney View Post
Another question for you imccrea, if you don't mind. Putting in my zip on Ford.com I see mention of a $2000 cash back with 1.9% for 72 months. My dealer says that he sees a $2000 cash + $500 (student) if I finance outside of Ford.

I also currently drive a Chevy Focus. Does that mean I can get another incentive for switching to Ford?

All and all, is he seeing all of the incentives I can get? I wanna save the most, since that means I can add more options. I'm hunting for a 13 Focus SE now.

My zip is 48602, but the dealership is in 48626.

I am also wondering if those vouchers are still being sent with the brochures, since I read I can use that instead of the student offer, and save $750 instead of $500.

Edit: also seeing posts about a incentive for having sync, is that still available?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using FF Mobile

You cannot have 1.9% and $2,000 rebate. You have to choose one or the other. There is a competitive lease conquest for $500 but it has to be a lease not a purchase. Also you can use the $750 offer instead of the $500 student program but again you cannot combine the two.

The Sync incentive is just the additional rebate compared to an S which only has $1,500 where my region has $2,500 because it has Sync.
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com