Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Is this really normal?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 06:21 PM   #100
snow12
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 108999
What I Drive: Car

FF Reputation: 1 snow12 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gostinger View Post
A couple of months ago my CSM at Ford Canada (who are supposedly awesome) said and I quote "my hands are tied". I traded my 2011 Focus SE for this ongoing nightmare.
I think there is something bigger going on here. My dealer is awesome. The people there are great and all the service writers (I think thats what they are called) are excellent. I have a sneaking suspicion that what is going on is that Ford is telling the dealers NOT to replace the parts because if they do Fords not gonna pay.

When I talk the them about the problem it almost seems like they are reading off of a script where as when I asked about something else they seemed more "open" about discussing and ultimately fixing it.

I would trade but in only 6 months the car has lost 7,000 of its value and there are literally a ton of used ones in my area which should make a statement of its own; why are there so many used 2012 Foci on the market? These aren't the enterprise ones either! These are SEL and Titanium ones that are loaded! I think more people are having problems than most of us think, they just don't post here.

Last edited by snow12; 02-07-2013 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Opps read your post wrong :)