Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2015 - Is an RS Focus in your future?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:58 AM   #81
Mile30
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 74686
What I Drive: '03 ZX3

FF Reputation: 7 Mile30 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanzx5 View Post
i would put money on it being in the low $30k base price to high $30-low $40k for fully loaded. we all know this is gonna come state side, when is the real question. even if it is 40k what other car are you gonna get with its handling, power, syling, reputation, and overall build quality for that price brand new?
Chrysler learned from the world-sharing on the EVO X; they had the opportunity to make the Caliber SRT4 an AWD. The intial belief was it wouldn't sell so when Mitsu turned their business around selling the hell out of them, notes were at least taken! Now this time around with the Dart's future unwritten still, the top of that lineup is 'supposed' to be working toward an evo-killer.

That should be in the 30k range. If the Dart SRT4 comes out with an AWD I will be getting that over a Focus RS. Talk about overcoming weight and 'poor handling' all you want; but your aftermarket dollar will buy a helluva lot more bang-for-the-buck than throwing wads of cash at the world's most balls-out fwd hot hatch to make it as fast.