Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Is this really normal?
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 03:16 PM   #95
snow12
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 108999
What I Drive: Car

FF Reputation: 1 snow12 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityCubed View Post
Snow! Feel free to check a look at roughly the first half of my story here:

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=292311

The CSM eventually stops answering your calls, (I guess they have callerID) they stop returning your messages and nothing really gets done. I took mine in to the dealership about 2 months ago talking about TSB 11-12-13, and they checked my clutches etc. They said no oil was leaking, but the clutch was shredded so they replaced it with a new one. A week later the grinding was back, and still persists.

I guess my only option now is to write a formal complaint to Ford so that I can go ahead with the Lemon Law proceedings. Unless someone has another idea?

Also I should note that the 11-12-13 TSB where they replace your clutch and seals has worked for some and not worked for some to resolve the issue, so you may want to give that a go.
Yeah depending on your state go ahead and send that letter because many require it! I am definitely hoping that I don't have to go through the lemon law process but I am prepared to if needed. What I would recommend is going ahead and starting the BBB claim process as it cost nothing and will accomplish the same thing for you. Of course if you feel more comfortable you can always hire a lawyer. Good Luck, it really sucks to such a large company treat people this way!

Oh and my dealer won't do the TSB because "nothing is wrong with the car" What a joke