Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - The mod I've always wanted
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 01:26 PM   #31
YellowJellyBean
Love CA / Hate CARB

Fan#: 69030
What I Drive: MÜSTÄRD

FF Reputation: 13 YellowJellyBean Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroinsa View Post
Oooo RS wheels! Do it!!!

Here is the Lamin-X website for your 05-07:
http://www.lamin-x.com/Ford-Focus-20...2007-s/315.htm
You talking about RS wheels or BBS RS? Yes, I would love a set of RS wheels, but like BBS, a little out of my price range right now. Thanks for the link, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambleon84 View Post
They will look great on your car... My one suggestion is to seal them better, run a bead of anything across the back seam where the clear lens meets black plastic. Mine fogged up and taking them off, drying and resealing them was annoying:

You make me really want to get some darker headlights now, my headlights just look like they are glowing lol You should be able to get a better idea of how they will look on a car...the ebay pictures dont really help

I really want to crack them open, paint and then retrofit some projectors/hids in there. Think I'm going to make that my spring project.
Yeah, I sealed the headlights before putting them on the car. Those side markers look really good on your car. I would love to turn my old OEM headlights into a retrofit project so I can take my time with it and not be rushed to put them back on my car.

Focus Fanatics
Extremely helpful people
I made a haiku