Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 04 SVTF: What is this part called?
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #6
Focus Jr. Enthusiast
Join Date: Nov 2012
Fan#: 105849
Location: Franklin, MA
What I Drive: FST

Posts: 31
FF Reputation: 1 bd8134 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
A thumbs up for the thermostat kit from Tousley. You need to buy a screw in plug for the bottom of the housing from a hardware shop. Fits nice.
bd8134 is offline  
    Reply With Quote