Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Just Bought a 2013 Focus SE ! And I can not wait to start toying with it!
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 12:14 PM   #9
ionicbond29
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 109546
What I Drive: 2013 Sterling Grey Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 ionicbond29 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
@ Kylesvt720 I really thought about getting the SE appearance package + winter package(to get the heated seats) and be done with it but the added cost right now with paying cash was just out of my budget esp as I am also putting down payments on all sorts of wedding reception halls ( 3,500 gulp) and caterers. Fiances car is also at 120k and is an 06 and he drives about 500 miles a week so we are just anticipating a new car purchase as well for him. So just decided to make this car my own after market in good time when I can along the way. I have found some amazing threads on here of what people have been doing to their SE's.
Fiance agreed that next car I could get would be a ST :)
WE both just came out of grad school/ Med school so we are just starting out and paying of student loans still and didn't want to be irresponsible with debt so in good time :)
Till then I will be perusing all of these truly amazing resources on this site and learning as I go :) have to start some place :)