Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Mudflaps - aftermarket?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 10:08 PM   #124
Drew'sFoci
Focus Addict

Fan#: 103950
What I Drive: 2013 Sterling Gray hatch W/Blk pack

FF Reputation: 4 Drew'sFoci Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by macdiesel View Post
Peacocking oversized mud flaps draws attention to the mud flaps. Doesn't make sense to me why someone would want to draw attention to mud flaps. Kinda like autozone hood scoops or cheese ball side vents. Maybe on an awd vehicle, and that's a stretch.

At least the OEM ones fit properly and are not crooked looking.

The MK3's have nice lines, those street sweeper mud flaps do an injustice to the looks of the car.
Idk why the pictures make them look severely crooked! They are a touch but ive been just too lazy to remove the rear wheels to fix them! I will tomorrow when i install my Steeda sway bar! And yes the MK3 is a gorgeous car especially with the black pack I have, But with the thousands of hatches in the motor capitol of the world I wanted to stand out! And when you take a look at the car the mud flaps add a taste of racy-ness to the car! They don't "distract" from the rest of it! And i cant even count how many thumbs up I've gotten from other focus and Subie owners! Thats good enough for me! Ive always wanted the look of a rally car, the flaps and name tags I have accomplish that! To me, a car that catches my eyes is one that looks like it is meant to be on a track and the only reason its on the road is because I'm just driving it to the next event! A sense of race rawness to a car is sexy.