Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Are new 2013 Focus's having same issues as 2012?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 02:39 PM   #4
JasDmw
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 105501
What I Drive: 2013 Focus Ti Hatch Sterling Grey

FF Reputation: 1 JasDmw Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
My '13 is fine. I may have that slight suspension noise that others are speaking of, but it's not a big deal to me and I'm thinking if it gets to a TSB, I'll have that done. Transmission works fine, I like the mileage, Sync, MFT work well. We are still getting used to the nav. Once in a while it seems to get stuck or is thinking about where to take us, but that's more a function of my impatience. Need to wait until it's ready to show me whereto go before I drive off! We are on the learning curve for finding POIs too, but have finally figured out how to get the Tim Hortons stores to show up!

The two issues I have are a missmatch in the colour of the front bumper cover; it is noticeably darker than the rest of the car (sterling grey). They are going to repaint that for me this week. The other is the passenger side wiper that slaps up against the top of the windshield frame. That can be adjusted and will be next time it's in, hopefully the same time they pain the bumper cover.

Other than that, I'd recommend the car; works great for me!