Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Just Bought a 2013 Focus SE ! And I can not wait to start toying with it!
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:22 PM   #1
ionicbond29
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 109546
What I Drive: 2013 Sterling Grey Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 ionicbond29 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Just Bought a 2013 Focus SE ! And I can not wait to start toying with it!

SO this is my first car I bought out of school been in 10 years :) I did not sleep the first night I was so worried something would scratch it! I just bought a 2013 Sterling Grey SE with fuel package (I hate the wheels) But plan on changing that along with the rear drums soon with conversion kit. Been searching the net as I plan to do a lot of after market work to this car but every forum I find seems to mostly be about the ST :( Been looking for people who have done similar to what I want to do. I plan on replacing all the lights with LED, putting in heated seats, putting in fog lights, projectors, already ordered weather tech liners. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction on where to look or any other ideas. Been looking all over and mostly finding information relating to non SE, though I do enjoy ooogling the very nice ST model pics I am finding on the site!

I was dreaming of an ST but still have to get the fiance his car in a year and pay for our wedding so had to go with the SE for myself and try and go aftermarket for everything else.

I hope this is the right forum to post this in. I apologize if it is not.