View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 03:35 AM   #3
Ma-fia
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 3556
What I Drive: 2002 Grass Green ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Ma-fia Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Where at? Online? I couldn't find any. Maybe a link?...
However, if you are talking about paperbacks, I'm not interested. I've dealt with Autozone-OReilley manuals in the past, with my old car, and they are far from complete. Some sections have excellent pics and are well covered (easier to understand for an ignoramus like me), but if you want details, they are not very good.

I've had the original Ford shop manual of few thousand pages for my year-model, pretty much since I bought the car in '02. It has been extremely useful. Especially when I pulled the dash and the whole interior out. Black-and white outline pictures are hard for me to understand, but they do cover every bolt and nut there is on the car.
Now I just need the WDs. Don't even know why I never got it before. 35 bucks isn't the money to sweat over.
I guess, I never needed to do anything with the wiring before, and was under the assumption that all the WDs were included into the shop manual, which is not the case.

Already ordered a used original Ford WDs off Amazon; once my friend in the US gets it in the mail (should be within a few days), he'll just scan what I need for now and eventually mail me the book. I want it anyway. If I have the patience to scan the thing, I'll post it. I see quite a few people asking for it, and nobody comes forth with much of anything.

I found a diagram online for stop lights that seem to be for a U.S model, the wire colors are the same as in European. We'll see what the rest is. I still have about 2 weeks before the car sails in.

Last edited by Ma-fia; 02-04-2013 at 12:41 PM.