Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - My Transmission is Better for Now!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 09:05 PM   #23
thejordan
Focus Addict

Fan#: 107706
What I Drive: 2013 SGM Focus 5 Speed

FF Reputation: 3 thejordan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
Keep the personal attacks to yourself.

There have been people who have complained of the same issues with a 2013 as occurred on the 2012 models with issues. That seems to invalidate your opinion.

I may not work for Ford and have intimate knowledge of every single change they have ever made, but I don't claim to. You on the other hand do seem to claim to be all knowing when it comes to this car.

So far I've seen many new 2013 owners complaining about shift shudder, along with their 2012 compatriots.

That's just one such example mentioning the clunking/ shuddering gearbox in a pair of 2013 Focus models at low speed. That seems to indicate that the problems still aren't resolved in the units that don't work properly.

personal attacks? are you a super moderator? you're the one all rustled and subjective. I advise we just leave this "conversation" because it's not going anywhere constructive.

it's difficult to discern regular DCT characteristics with actual issues with all of the '13 people posting. MOST of that stuff is within break-in as well.

so far there is 0 video/audio evidence of accelerating with grinding issues on '13 foci as well as '13s having fluid leaks.