Old 02-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #40
turbonium911
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 106996
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 2 turbonium911 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Thanks RonMaiden.
Yeah it took me about 4 hours doing it as its a bit of a pain heating/stretching and contouring it to each bend. Used a roll of taped together cutip to push and form the wrap as I heated it with a hairdryer. Don't want to be doing that using bare hands. Prolonged exposure to that heat will be painful. But its worth it in the end. The original trim (champagne) scratches very easily. Since Sept 2011, got quite a few scratches on it just from everyday use. Scratches show very easily on it since it was quite reflective compared to this new wrap.
As for the rubber focus liners, I got those off EBay almost a year ago. This is the one I believe: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Brand-New-11-...-/330824735139

Problem that I found once it arrived is that its not quite for SEL and Titanium trims. 3 pieces don't go anywhere, and the cupholder mat is not for the cupholders that are parallel to the dashboard. One cupholder mat's radius is slightly smaller than the radius of the other. As such, it is not a good fit. Still use it though by putting it over the original cupholder mat.