Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Rattling in the engine bay?
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 01:20 PM   #12
Focus Enthusiast
Join Date: Mar 2012
Fan#: 97061
Location: South Lyon, MI
What I Drive: 2005 Silver ZX3

Posts: 78
FF Reputation: 1 VillageT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Yup- its called an exhaust heat shield. You can reinstall it by using fender washers (small hole-large OD) instead of the factory ones where the thing is supposed to attach. If you can safely get under the car you can fix it for about $5. You can get the washers from any good parts store or an ACO.
VillageT is offline  
    Reply With Quote