Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2002 year-model WIRING DIAGRAMS
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 05:11 AM   #1
Ma-fia
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 3556
What I Drive: 2002 Grass Green ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 Ma-fia Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
2002 year-model WIRING DIAGRAMS

I have a European set of wiring diagrams for 2003 Focus. It seems to be the same for 2002 year-model, at least in the part that I need (all wire colors match).

I would really like to have a set of wiring diagrams for 2002 American Foci.

Shortly I will be converting my US focus to European standards, so I will need to replace the taillights, install back-up lights plus do some rewiring. Knowing next to nothing about how stuff works, I have already marked all wires on the European pigtails that will be wired to my harness and have proper connectors for the composite rear lights.
If anybody could post the diagrams or point me to where I could find them, that would be great!
I would even buy a downloadable .pdf from a reliable source; all I'm finding now are paperbacks. The hindsight is always strong, I should have bought the book before I left the US, but I didn't. Now it would take quite a while to get here, and I need to figure out things much sooner.

Right now, I need wiring diagram for my ZX3, the pages for stop lights, turn signals, reverse lights, and running lights (=parking lights, or whatever they are called),
but it would be nice to have a full set...

If anybody is interested, the European wiring diagram issue 2003.50 (816 pages) is here:
http://ge.tt/8rYtmJX/v/0?c
(follow the link, click on "download" on the left)

Last edited by Ma-fia; 02-03-2013 at 02:51 PM.