Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - your dream MOS and what you actually got
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:32 PM   #19
EMAN44
Focus Addict

Fan#: 10609
What I Drive: 2014 Focus ST1 TS

FF Reputation: 4 EMAN44 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
Got out of college and picked the MOS I wanted, 31B, Military Police. Never worked a day of garrison duty, went through 6 months basic/AIT at Ft. Leonard Wood in the middle of winter (was quite an experience having my snot freeze to my face ), and recently got back from Afghanistan where I was stationed at Camp Clark, Khost Province, and ran almost 200 combat missions/combined patrols with 25ID, !st ID, and Afghan Police....Deployment had it's good times and really really bad times, but it was a life changing experience for sure.

I've had a blast, and my ETS is approaching in a few months...might get out or go to OCS or WO School, or maybe Dynacorp...we'll see.

And to the guys that worked around or fired the 155's, your supporting fire is awesome, but after having a 155 literally 150 ft from our hooch, I've learned that at my age I could still get the shit literally scared out of me when one of those bad boys goes off!!

Emanuel
EX Zetec Crew #44 2003 Focus ZX3 -- RIP
Sonic Crew #24 -- 2012 Focus HB SE - Traded
Upgraded Sonic Crew #24 -- 2014 Focus ST