Old 02-01-2013, 10:18 PM   #96983
dragongtr
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 107298
What I Drive: 2013 Black Focus Se

FF Reputation: 1 dragongtr Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Dear dragongtr,

To help the members of this thread get to know you a bit better please answer these questions to the best of your ability.

1. How many bon bons.....(rounded to the nearest BON BON) will ONE TOBY working hour purchase..... for your EX-WIFE? Never Married, never divorced
What about your GIRLFRIEND? Engaged, no girlfriend.
2. Are you gainfully employed? Yes
3. Who would win in a fight: your Jordan or Ed? Assume the fight takes place in Timmeh's living room...each is wearing the lingerie they wore the first time you HAD SEX with them...and each is armed with lobster fists of RAGE. Fight song is "Smoke on the water"... N/A
4. Did you finally get rid of your EX-GF at...the RECYCLING DEPOT? If so...did you receive 30 bucks in exchange? Yes, and no I didn't, had to pay, she wouldn't shut her damn mouth for even 5 minutes to con them into the 30 fee.
5. Why does Vancouver act like a third-world country and burn THEIR city down when...their team loses? Canadians, what do you expect.
6. If I were to ask you if your EX-GF is a saint, would your answer be the same as your answer to this question? How would your boyfriend answer that question.
7. Ever been injured during sex? Accidental injury, or something your partner intended to do?
8. Is it true that Chaney is not a real person but a composite of several personality types into an experimental beta-release of a forum admin AI? Yes.
9. If the answer to #4 was "no", why not? No one would willingly take her.
10. Your mom asks if you would be interested in a threesome with her best friend. Wat do? Hell No......
11. Do you 'member? No.
12. How many USB thumb drives do you own 15+
13. Ever sneeze and fart at the same time? No
14. What is the appeal of chicken and waffles? They ran out of bread.
15. How much is too much to pay for a bottle of beer? No such thing as too much for good beer.
16. Who would win in a fight: Kyle or Aku? Assume the fight takes place on the roof of the Lowes nearest to you. Kyle is armed with a aluminum trashcan lid shield and morning star made from a plunger handle, a dog choke collar, and E30 M3 piston. Aku is dual wielding nun-chucks made from copper pipe. Both are wearing gay.jpeg shirts. Fight song is "Pumped Up Kicks" by indie rock band Foster the People. Aku
17. Will Big Doug ever return to this thread? Already has under a different name....
18. Do you watch Glee? Hell No.
19. Which bear is the best? Grizzly
20. Which is better: Cuban sammich or Reuben? I won't eat either.
22. You are driving across the Australian outback in an appropriately modded X5. Up ahead you see a curly haired fellow hitch hiking and bitching about Apple. You've stumbled upon a wild Andrei. Wat do? Give him an iPhone and film the reaction on my android device to post to youtube.
23. How does it feel to not be a 23Q deadbeat? Fantastic.

New Focus Owner, (even though my day job is working for a different car company).