Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Restored Headlights with progress pics
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 11:10 PM   #5
prextacious
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 108587
What I Drive: 2003 Red SE

FF Reputation: 1 prextacious Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I'm on the fence about doing H&R race on Eibach shocks or going with the SVT suspension swap. I have a feeling they would be equally capable in handling, but the ability to take speedbumps and having good ride quality are leaning me towards the SVT suspension. The look of the car after the H&R springs along with the ability to throw a swaybar on there later would make it more capable than the SVT suspension ... so I don't know what I'm going to do =P

Other than that, I'd like to get a header to pair up with the stock FSVT exhaust I picked up (it was free, but that 2.5" collector to a 2.25" exhaust bothers me ... perhaps a cutout), cams, intake manifold, throttle body, intake, and a tune. I think it'll be a decent performing car with these mods ... then upgrade the auto trans to a lentech and throw a turbocharger in there with a built block and ported head, but that's a ways off.

For the exterior, I'm on the lookout for an SVT front bumper, color matching the door handles, retinting the windows (they're purple now), and maybe go to a european upper grill.