Sean05
Focus Addict

Fan#: 62491
What I Drive: 13' ST2

FF Reputation: 5 Sean05 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mk2dubvr View Post
I guess most of you dont have a clue what actual low is. 1.5 is pretty good considering whats avail. but as far as all the mk3's I've seen on here with coils I'm not impressed. 1552's st on air is a prime example of low. Being on air thats a given but I'd like to see a coil kit that would allow [within reason] a similar amount of static drop.
You want to see low static cars, look at some vw audi coverage of H20i
I agree... im running sportlines till i can get my kws or something that would go lower im about 2.5 inch lower with smaller tires and the springs springs did 2in after settling
This coming from someine with less than 2in subframe clearance on his old mk1.5 sedan

And for the other guy jordan.. Chill out this is a lowering thread what do you expect? Now slamm it and have fun!
Yes most people dont know slammed most people are happy with what they got lets encourage each other. Now my opinion my cars barely dropped...

My car as it sits till i can blow my shocks and get rid of these soft springs. Feels sportyer and more stiff but not much of an upgrade if you have sport springs already and if you have the ti sport springs vs the se i wouldnt change it cept to coils. Im not a fan of progressive springs. Im all about that linear rate with predictable handling