Nik00117
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 58749
What I Drive: 2011 Fusion SEL, 2010 Road Glide

FF Reputation: 0 Nik00117 Newbie
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
How not to ask a dealer for a price

Individual walked into an office and asked for a price on a fusion

Sales Man: Yes sir, we have Fusions what kind of options are you looking?
Customer: I just want a price
Sales Man: I understand, what kind of options do you want? Do you want something basic, or loaded or inbetween. Do you want Bluetooth? Sunroof? Leather? Or the basics?
Customer: I want the price
Sales Man: Well can we go over what we have in stock with you
Customer: No don't have much time
Sales Man: Great let me get your details I'll call you later and setup a time to sit down and go through all the Fusions in stock.
Customer: No I just want a price, why can't you give me a price
Sales Man: Because the range is a big one, and to simply give you a price won't do any good cause we have no idea what you want. Your just asking for a price like we only sell 1 fusion however as you can see we have a lot of fusions (pointing at inventory list) the price range of Fusions are from about $20,000 to $35,000.

To summaries the rest he got no information besides a business card cause he refused to answer basic qualifying questions. Chances are we will never see him again.

Their is a 99.99% chance that person will never come back, he also will never get the price. It's like asking a real estate agent "I want a house, how much money do I need?" and then refusing to answer any qualifying questions.