CDNFocusFan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 99542
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black Metallic Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 CDNFocusFan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueIce View Post
It isn't uncommon for Cleveland either. Quite normal actually. But nobody should expect a car to plow through it with no problem. Depending on the car and the bumper height and how far you have to go, you're just going to push the snow with the front of your car. Not good for the car at all.

BTW - If your apt complex lets 7 inches of snow pile up in the parking lot before plowing (regardless of time), you could have a lawsuit on your hands. I dont know about Michigan, but in Ohio the property management is responsible for keeping the property safe and maintained. That includes plowing and salting before becoming a hazard. Failure to do so could result in heavy monetary damages wages on the association, and possibly loss of the property all together.
Geeze I wouldn't want to be a landlord in Ohio. Here it's much more lax and unless someone hurts themselves through the landlord's negligence there won't be any damages awarded from a property owner. At the most maybe a landlord and tenant board application to have the guy clean it up and a small fine.