Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - BRAND NEW Ported Zetec Cylinder Head +1mm Valve Springs Ti Retainers CHEAP
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
K Dog
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 23554
What I Drive: Car

FF Reputation: 10 K Dog Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (18)
BRAND NEW Ported Zetec Cylinder Head +1mm Valve Springs Ti Retainers CHEAP

Here we have a BRAND NEW never used ported cylinder head for 00-04 Focus with Zetec. This was, as far as I know, a "one of one" custom unit done by legendary Wilson Manifolds in 2001. If you dont know who Wilson is, you might want to check them out, they are synonymous with high end, mainly custom, race induction side stuff. http://www.wilsonmanifolds.com/

Very nice port work. Not as nice as, say, a Massive head. But nice, none the less. Not a "hog it out" hack job by some amateur or moron. Some nice attention paid to the essential chamber area.
  • Crower +1mm stainless valves
  • Crower Valve springs
  • Crower Titanium retainers

The top side is hand clearanced for the very large Crower custom grind cams that had came with it, so just about anything will fit.

Never used, some assembly lube may be here and there from the old cam install.

This was milled approx .080" for BIG compression. Essential for a high HP Zetec build. If turbo is more your thing, Cometic makes thicker head gaskets in just about any thickness, so you can obtain whatever your desired CR would be. The Zetec has a very thick deck so it still has plenty of strength. If you are going for high compression, I will include a Massive prototype oversize / auxiliary timing idler kit so you can obtain proper belt tension with this head.

Only $800!!! The valve train alone would cost one near $600!!!

For an additional $250, I will include a like new set of Crower Stage 2 cams (approx 500 miles) AND correct 16 buckets, along with lashing service so it's ready to go.

Or for $350, I will include the new in box Crower custom ground stage 5 NA cams that came with the motor, 16 buckets and lash service.

Actual cost shipping.

Item is located in Spring Grove, IL.

NO DIBS. First to pay gets it.

Paypal to: orders@massivespeedsystem.com