Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:06 PM   #1780
imccrea
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85212
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus hatch SGM

FF Reputation: 6 imccrea Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImaPoser View Post
I've been shopping for a few weeks and am getting down to the end and have a question. The dealer who is quoting me the best price is standing by his interpretation that the conquest cash rebate listed on ford.com(Program #34318) only applies to a leased vehicle. It specifically says owners of other brands in the details. Am I wrong? Is there something else I'm not understanding?
Buying a titanium HB in performance blue, and the dealer has it in stock.

Right now, there are two $1000 rebates I qualify for, and the $500 we are in debate over. One of the $1000 rebates, and the $500 go until April, the other expires Monday. But, next month is auto show month, and they always throw out rebates for that. It's just a gamble of is it going to be more or less than now. Any thoughts?
The dealer is correct, the program is actually called Competitive Lease Conquest. Here is the verbage for the actual program:

- Customers that currently lease a non-Ford/Lincoln/Mercury Motor Company Car, SUV or Light Duty Truck will receive Conquest Cash towards the purchase or lease of an eligible new vehicle.

- Current lease customers are not required to terminate their lease.
Ira McCrea
Phone: 970-667-2220
E-mail: iram@loveford.com