Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Sterling Grey SE...build start!
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:02 PM   #22
coryk
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 107391
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Grey SE

FF Reputation: 1 coryk Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Some future buys?

SO ive been seeing some very interesting ideas pop up around where i live about the focus. And they have given me some ideas but i want to run them by those who know their focus the best. Now i drive a sterling grey sedan and some have said i should run some 3m Matte Black vinyl on my hood? Would is look good to cover the whole thing? Second im interested in throwing a bike rack on the top becuase i like the way it looks. Im first trying to see if anyone out there has a used one they would be interested in selling? I'm a little unprepared to buy somthing that will cost me 350 new. But i might if i have too. Third thing, kinda runs back to the hood. Would it look better with a carbon fiber hood? Thats an idea. This week i plan to drop some HIDS in the front, and i found a company that can throw some retrofit projectors on for me. GOnna cost 200 per light but i think it will be worth it. Still not quite sure on those but HIDS for sure. I ordered my Elbrach drop kit so that should be here soon, and hopefully after the tax return i can finally get those wheels and tires. My stock ones will be up for sale! Let me know what you think!