Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Outside Temperature Incorrect - 2012 Focus
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 05:53 AM   #25
whynotthinkwhynot
Captain TMI

Fan#: 18416
What I Drive: 05 ZXW; 02 Windstar; 13 C-Max SEL

FF Reputation: 267 whynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Memberwhynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Memberwhynotthinkwhynot Outstanding Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
In the past, Ford has changed things due to customer complaints. For example, Ford used to put oil pressure gauges in lots of different vehicles. Customers complained that the oil pressure would drop at idle- especially in the summer with the AC on. Nobody sued back then, but there were plenty of complaints. Ford then put a resistor in the oil gauge circuit, and changed the sender to a switch- now oil pressure remained steady as a rock, until it would drop to nothing at 7 psi about 1 second before the engine locked up.

I hope Ford will get on the ball and fix this horrible issue for you. How can a 21st century digital man such as yourself survive without knowing the exact outside temperature? Maybe we'll get one of those famous Ford fixes. Instead of actual temperature- what if it simply said: Icy Cold, Cold, Sort of Cold, Warm, Hot, Sweaty Stinky Hot, Hot as Death? Then you'd know exactly what you were up against.

You might want to sue your weatherman too. I've noticed that they are off by as much as 5 degrees every day.

Moderating everything now, let me know if I can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the user formerly known as ZX3_Chick View Post
You're special aren't you.