Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Turbo Turtle looking for a Donor Zetec
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:09 PM   #36
focusmaniaczx3
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!

Fan#: 55157
What I Drive: zx3 turbo, kia soul, 71 chevy c/10

Points 14,659, Level 78
Points: 14,659, Level: 78 Points: 14,659, Level: 78 Points: 14,659, Level: 78
Level Up 53% Completed
Level up: 53% Level up: 53% Level up: 53%
Forum Activity 10%
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%
FF Reputation: 35 focusmaniaczx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (14)
if everything works out ill be dropping my car off in 23 days.

if the thing with borg warner works out do you think you could get a turbo for my goals for less or would it only be a specific set and trim of turbo that you would get a discount on?

also after i get the big turbo on and go for 450 im probably going to ask tom to dyno tune my car. would you want to come up for a few days to see it or would you prefer lots of video documentation? the funny thing is that i think tom's shop is only like a 15 minute drive from the charlotte airport LOL. and im STILL not sold on what clutch to run. im saving buying the clutch for dead last so its going to come down to what kind of money i have to play with. if i can afford the twin disk ill buy it and shoot for 600+ but if i get the 6 puck im going to settle for 450 and hold off for more until the clutch wears out from natural causes. i think by that time i might put a lentech in it and shoot for the moon and leave the mtx behind me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1turbofocus
I love this big little city HOOTERS !
Every time you drink a beer somewhere an ugly woman becomes beautiful, so get to it!